Water Damage Restoration Services in Kansas City
Water will seep into cracks and crevices where mold can grow. It will wick into structural materials and warp or weaken them. And it gets absorbed by everything from furniture and carpet to paper and wood. Water carries pathogens, including bacteria, molds and viruses, which can start to contaminate your home or office within hours and pose serious health risks.
Trust Steamatic to inspect, remediate and restore homes, buildings and belongings damaged by water or flood.
Call us at 816-226-4106 to have one of our technicians come to your home and give you a quote on water damage repair.
We are the Kansas City Water Damage Repair Experts
Steamatic has been servicing the metro Kansas City area for more than 30 years, professionally repairing water and fire damage, providing restoration services, and delivering state-of-the-art carpet and air duct cleaning.
Our highly trained, screened and insured water removal technicians are tested and certified by the IICRC ( Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification). They follow our proven five-point water damage remediation plan:
- Inspect and assess the damage, then prepare a cost estimate for restoration.
- Extract standing water immediately.
- Install dehumidifiers to control moisture levels and high-velocity fans to evaporate moisture.
- Monitor the drying process by regularly testing temperature and humidity with special meters for wood, concrete, floors and walls.
- Conduct a final walk-through to confirm that all work has been completed to your satisfaction.
Plus, we have our own restoration facility, where we use state-of-the-art technology to restore furniture, documents, clothing and other personal items to their best possible condition.